Who We Are
Richmond SHRM connects human resource professionals, business and the local community to expand the HR Profession.
We provide a forum for growth, networking and education to HR professionals in the region through our monthly programs, special events, and professional workshops.
Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Sponsoring professional workshops and active learning events that leader to HR professional certifications
- Hosting job fairs and assisting workers in transition
- Sponsoring the 12th Annual Employer All Star Awards recognizing HR best practices of area businesses
- Outreach to area college students preparing for careers in Human Resources
With over 1100 members, Richmond SHRM is the second largest chapter in the Southeast. We have equal representation from small, mid-size and large area companies. This allows us
to tap into the local HR community's thoughts and needs.
Our members represent all levels of Human Resource professionals including generalists, HR managers to Senior Vice Presidents and Officers.
These professionals represent all levels facets of Human Resources including: recruiting, executive searches, compensation, benefits, retirement, employee relations, training, payroll,
compliance, and HR systems.
Why Become A Resource Partner?
Because of the current economy, companies — and their HR professionals are looking for new ways to be competitive. Our members tell us they rely on Richmond SHRM programs to be a key
resource for exploring best practices and new ideas. By showcasing the services of trusted out-sourcing partners at these programs, our organization facilitates the development of relationships
between our members and Resource Partners. Building these relationships is mutually beneficial, bringing value to both the member and you.
The advantages of annual partnership
Our Annual Resource Partners are our most valued sponsors. Strategic partnerships with local businesses like yours allows us to offer a higher level of programs and resources to our members.
- Offers you the greatest levels of exposure for your company through events, electronic promotions, and local media
- Provides you with recognition as a valuable partner in all of Richmond SHRM's signature events
- A forum for your business to highlight and demonstrate your expertise through monthly newsletter and the Richmond Times Dispatch
- Grants the only sponsorship option offering long-term partnership with chapter
Get Annual Resource Partner Brochure Annual Total Cost: $5,000
The advantages of monthly partnership
Great exposure for your company:
- Prominent posting of logo on Richmond SHRM website
- Ability to distribute materials during chapter meetings
- Reserved spot at chapter meetings to mix with Richmond SHRM members
- Logo and sponsor level recognized at Richmond SHRM Chapter meeting - visually and verbally
- Access to Member List (platinum and gold)
- E-promotions (platinum)
- Business Partner Directory Listing (platinum)
- Article published in edition of our monthly e-newsletter (platinum)
- Ask the Expert Column (platinum)