This award recognizes the outstanding HR Practitioner for strategic accomplishments within an organization. Awards will be given for small (50-249), medium (250-749), and large (750+) organization categories.
Nominate yourself or someone you know. Examples of strategic initiatives may include developing a streamlined recruiting process, implementing a talent management program or measuring the impact of HR on key business metrics.
Finalists will be named and the winner will receive:
- Photo and bio exhibited on our websites
- Recognition at the Richmond SHRM Strategic Leadership Conference on October 8, 2015.
Nominees Should Have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the HR field
- Minimum 1 year with current employer in an HR role
- Demonstrated & implemented strategies & initiatives with measurable results since 2011
- Clear alignment with corporate goals & positive impact on business objectives
- For more information or nomination assistance, please contact Lisa Silber at Lisa_Silber@ajg.com or 804-249-6030
Nominations are due by August 24, 2015!
Click here to complete a short online nomination form.
Click here to view past HR Strategist of the Year Award Recipients.